Wednesday 24 August 2016

Hello mi lovelies,

How has your day been today? Mine had a little up and down at the bank that left me exhausted. But I realise all of that make life fun! And so I try to enjoy it.

I particularly am blogging today to draw attention to a message I put on my social media platforms abut three years ago. Apparently some people missed it. Lol
I saw a movie I featured in and year and my credit was "Ufuoma Ejenobor".
I asked the producer why he had not used Ufuoma McDermott as I had used on my release form and he insisted that "Ejenobor" was the Known name and he intends to capitalise on it.

I have officially and legally changed my name from Ufuoma Stacey Ejenobor to
Ufuoma Stacey McDermott.

I know what you are thinking.
"How can she change her name at this time when her career is flying?"
Well, I have thought through and am aware of the implications of this change.
I am also succeeding in the department of building this brand from the scratch...
Even if I say so myself.

So, Let me re-introduce myself to you.
My name is Ufuoma McDermott.
I am an actress, producer and Director.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
It's @ufuomamcdermott across board.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment